Summer is here! With the season of sun and fun comes new hazards to be aware of.
Here are some of our top tips to keep you and your family safe these next few months:
- Stay Safe in the Sun – The summer sun can be unforgiving! Be sure you and your family stay protected by applying sunblock and finding a cool shaded area to avoid prolonged time in the sun.
- Stay Cool by the Pool – When it comes to pool safety, supervision is key. Always ensure an adult is present when the pool is in use and keep chemicals out of harm’s way.
- Practice Good Fire Protocol – Always be cautious when it comes to fire and use the proper protocol when grilling, handling fireworks or building campfires. Check out our Grilling Summer Safety Tips video for some quick tips on grill safety!
- Play with Peace of Mind – Do a safety check of your sidewalk, decks, outdoor play-sets and play areas to ensure your children can play safely this summer.
- Keep your Home Secure – With the warmer weather typically comes an unfortunate uptick in crime during the summer months. Ensure your home is safe and secure to avoid a break-in/safety issue.
For more summer safety tips, please visit https://www.redcross.org/about-us/news-and-events/news/2022/have-a-safe-summer.html today.
We hope you have an amazing summer with your family and friends! If there’s anything we can do for you this season regarding your home financing situation, please feel free to contact your local Envoy Loan Originator. Stay safe!